Stitched over many months and years from natural palm fibers and organic dyes, your handmade woven art should be displayed proudly, away from any windows and skylights. The ultra-violet rays of direct sun and strong light can cause the saturated natural dyes in textile and fiber art to fade, and can even damage the fibers themselves.
If your woven art resides with you in the desert or other dry environments, you may feel better occasionally misting it (as often done to wicker or rattan) inside with distilled or non-chlorinated tap water. Using a paper towel, gently pat any excess moisture from the interior.
We offer free shipping within the continental United States.
- For addresses in the US, tracked postage takes 2-7 business days.
- International shipping is available to all destinations. You can either 1) complete your purchase online and we will send you a list of shipping options and prices. Once the shipping is paid we will send the objects and tracking information. Or 2) send an inquiry through email or product page and we will send your approximate shipping options based on your delivery address.
- Rainforest Baskets is not responsible for customs duties or taxes on international shipments, nor is it responsible for delays associated with the import process.
- We will be happy to offer a full refund (excluding shipping) on items returned within 7 days of receipt of delivery.
- Returned items must be in original condition and undamaged, and purchased directly from RainforestBaskets.com.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- For defective, damaged or incorrect items, please notify us within five days of delivery in order to receive a refund/exchange.
- Email us at email@example.com to organise the return.